When to make Cosmetic Fillings :
- Teeth decay.
- Root canals treatment.
- Teeth fractures.
Advantages of cosmetic fillings :
- Add additional strength to the surface of the teeth. UV rays may be used to harden the filling, unlike silver amalgam fillings which requires more effort to be prepared.
- Its white color makes it suitable to be used with front teeth.
- Immediately after the procedure, you may practice your normal life. You also may make more than one tooth in the same session.
- It strengthens the surface of the teeth and improves the aesthetics and the function of the teeth.
How is a filling performed ?
- Dentist begins with cleaning the place where the fillings will be placed, especially in case of teeth decay.
- In case of root canal problems, dentist may need to treat the problem first. Then the dentist prepares the fillings and molds them to match the shape of the surrounding tooth.
- Finally, he exposes the filling to UV rays to harden it.
In case the filling used for the front teeth, dentist give the composite a final polish to ensure it has that clean white look and fits with the rest of your teeth.
Taking care of cosmetic fillings :
- With daily care and with avoiding bite hard objects, fillings may last for 10 years.
In IDS Dental Clinic We Offer a Solution to all Oral Problems
Treatments For the Mouth, gums and teeth to treat the roots fo the teeth and nerves