What Is Teeth Implant:
Teeth implant is the efficient way to deal with teeth loss with natural-looking result.
It requires support of the adjacent teeth and the jaw.
How to implant teeth
1. In the beginning, we should evaluate the situation to ensure the patient is a good fit for implanting.
2. Checking general and dental health is essential before the procedure.
3. Also checking the density of the jawbone is very important since jawbone may not thick enough or is too soft to implant the new teeth.
4. In this case, we begin with bone grafting to create a more solid base for the implant.
5. You may need additional surgery to place the abutment, the piece where the crown will eventually attach.
6. Then, the gum tissue is then closed around the abutment to give it the time to heal.
7. After healing, comes the step of making impressions of your mouth and remaining teeth to make the crown.
8. Teeth implant procedure causes little to no pain though painkiller may be used to relieve the pain.
9. Teeth implant has a success rate of up to 95% for lower jaw and 90% for the upper one.
10. The average age for the implanted teeth is 25 years, according to doctors’ estimates.
11. It may be last the lifetime with you if you care about your general and dental health and brushing your teeth regularly.
12. After negotiation, we prepare a customized plan with all details, cost and duration. Everything will be done in just one session to get the smile of your dreams.
Follow Up After the Procedure:
Implanted teeth require the same care you do with your normal teeth. Always brush and floss your teeth to keep it clean and hygienic. You also must inform us with all your periodic checkups to ensure the implanted teeth are in good health.
In IDS Dental Clinic We Offer a Solution to all Oral Problems
Treatments For the Mouth, gums and teeth to treat the roots fo the teeth and nerves